Offical App of the Patriot Games - click here to learn more
Coaches, we welcome you to attend the 2013 Patriot Games Lacrosse Showcase and Festival, which is in its 6th year. Below are bullet points for your reference, the list of teams in our High School Divisions, and the registration form to receive additional information and to tell us you plan to attend. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Bates, Head Coach, Princeton University (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- General: 2012's competition was the most talented and varied to date and involved top club teams from 13 states and Ontario. We expect 2013 to be even better as elite club teams come to test themselves against a diverse field of elite programs from other regions in a grand summer finale in a festival atmosphere.
- When: July 20-21, 2013 (6th Annual)
- Where: Bucks County, PA (at the crossroads of major lacrosse hotbeds, including Maryland, New England, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania)
- High School Divisions - Palisades High School (Kintnersville, PA)
- U15AA / U15A "Up-And-Comers" (2018/2019) - Herbst Field Complex (Plumbstead, PA)
- Venue Features:
- Palisades: 9 fields arrayed in "pods" that provide an environment well suited for player evaluation.
- Herbst Field Complex: 5 adjacent fields of U15AA and U15A play.
- Scheduling: Teams in relevant brackets play a condensed schedule (one on, one off) on adjacent fields, obviating the need to migrate across the campus, depending on your evaluation objectives.
- Parking - reserved parking close to the fields will be available
- Rosters / Recruiting Binders / Schedules: We will forward relevant data approximately one week in advance of the event. Coaches binders with venue maps, game schedules and team rosters will be available at the Tournament Headquarters Tent.
- Vouchers for food and drink (and refreshments in general) will be available at the Tournament Headquarters Tent.
To register to reserve a "Recruiting Packet" and parking pass and simply to let us know to expect the courtesy of your visit, please use the following link: College Coach Registration.
We look forward to seeing you as our teams convene in the Philadelphia region and "Cradle in the Cradle of Liberty..."