Coaches, we welcome you to attend the 2017 Patriot Games Lacrosse Showcase and Festival, which is in its 10th year. Below are bullet points for your reference, the list of teams in our High School Divisions, and the registration form to receive additional information and to tell us you plan to attend. If you have any questions, please contact Co-Director Chris Bates (email@example.com).
- General: 2016’s competition was the most talented and varied to date and involved top club teams from 8 states and Canada. We expect 2017 to be even better as elite club teams, including Canadian programs, come to test themselves against a diverse field of elite programs from other regions in a grand summer finale in a festival atmosphere.
- When: July 15-16, 2017 (10th Annual)
- Where: Bucks County, PA (at the crossroads of major lacrosse hotbeds, including Maryland, New England, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania)
- Parking – reserved parking close to the fields will be available
- Rosters / Recruiting Binders / Schedules: We will forward relevant data approximately one week in advance of the event. Coaches binders with venue maps, game schedules and team rosters will be available at the Tournament Headquarters Tent.
- Vouchers for food and drink (and refreshments in general) will be available at the Tournament Headquarters Tent.
To register to reserve a “Recruiting Packet” and parking pass and simply to let us know to expect the courtesy of your visit, please use the following link: College Coach Registration.
We look forward to seeing you as our teams convene in the Philadelphia region and “Cradle in the Cradle of Liberty…”